Help Our School Win $1,000!
Plus.... be entered for a chance to win
FOUR Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Take a Picture any of the Coastside Gives sponsors:
- The GraphicWorks—1300 Main St., Montara
- Half Moon Bay Brewing Co– 390 Capistrano Rd,HMB
- Sam’s Chowder House—4210 Cabrillo Hwy, HMB
- Republic Services—Garbage can or recycle bin with the logo
- Recology—Garbage can or recycle bin with the logo
- San Mateo Credit Union— 40 Cabrillo Hwy N, HMB
- Alain Pinel Realtors— 42 Cabrillo Hwy N , HMB
- New Leaf Community Market—150 San Mateo Rd, HMB
- Coldwell Banker—248 Main St., HMB
- Alifano Technologies - 225 Main St, HMB
- State Farm, Heidi Kuiper - 507 Purissima St A, HMB
- Goldworks –542 Main St, HMB
- Half Moon Bay Review—714 Kelly Ave, HMB
and take a picture with this printed sign with an easily identifiable logo or landmark at the sponsor location.
2. Post the picture (make sure it’s marked as public) on YOUR Facebook page.
Use the TWO hashtags #coastsidegives2019 #fofpto.
3. To be entered into the Disneyland Drawing you must take and post pictures in 5 different sponsor locations.
There is NO limited to how many pictures you can post, as long as they are all different, so post often.
Be creative and have fun!
Deadline is May 2nd.
The Disneyland Raffle is sponsored by The Friends of Farallone PTO, not the Mavericks Community Foundation. One entry per every 5 unique location pictures. Photos must of been taken between April 4th- May 2nd to be valid. Disneyland drawing will take place May 9th and will be notified via Facebook. You do not need to be enrolled at Farallone View to win. Tickets are valid until 1/27/2021.